NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Ducks vs. Coyotes Prediction and Odds - Jan 24, 2023Last updated: Jan 25, 2023, 2:10AM | Published: Jan 23, 2023, 10:21AM
The Arizona Coyotes face the Anaheim Ducks in NHL action at Mullett Arena on Tuesday, beginning at 9:00PM ET.
Dimers' top betting picks for Ducks vs. Coyotes, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are featured below.
Who will win Ducks vs. Coyotes?
Based on cutting-edge machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Tuesday's Ducks-Coyotes NHL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Coyotes a 55% chance of winning against the Ducks.
Ducks vs. Coyotes Current Odds
- Puck Line: Coyotes -1.5 (+190), Ducks +1.5 (-225)
- Moneyline: Coyotes -125, Ducks +112
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (-105/-112)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Coyotes are currently -1.5 favorites against the Ducks, with +190 at DraftKings Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Ducks (+1.5) to cover the puck line, BetMGM has the best odds currently on offer at -225.
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Coyotes at -125, which means you can risk $125 to win $100, for a total payout of $225, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Ducks at +112, where you can put down $100 to profit $112, earning a total payout of $212, if they win.
According to DimersBOT, the Ducks (+1.5) are a 67% chance of covering the puck line, while the Over/Under total of 6.5 goals is a 55% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Ducks vs. Coyotes
- Puck Line: Coyotes -1.5 @ +190 via DraftKings Sportsbook
- Moneyline: Coyotes @ -125 via PointsBet (55% probability)
- Total: Under 6.5 @ -112 via FanDuel Sportsbook (55% probability)
Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and wagering expertise to help you make better investments with the legal sportsbooks in the USA.
Even though the Ducks are more likely to cover the puck line, our best bet of Coyotes -1.5 is based on the expectation of that happening, according to DimersBOT, and the top odds available.
Ducks vs. Coyotes Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Tuesday's Ducks-Coyotes matchup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.
Ducks vs. Coyotes Player Props
Who will score an anytime goal in Ducks vs. Coyotes? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Ducks and Coyotes.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop picks for Tuesday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Arizona's Clayton Keller is most likely to score the first goal in Ducks vs. Coyotes.
DimersBOT gives Keller a 7.2% chance of scoring the first goal at Mullett Arena, while the Coyotes star is a 36.9% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Troy Terry: 6.5% probability
- Trevor Zegras: 6.3% probability
- Adam Henrique: 6.0% probability
- Mason McTavish: 5.3% probability
- Frank Vatrano: 4.4% probability
- Clayton Keller: 7.2% probability
- Nick Schmaltz: 5.9% probability
- Dylan Guenther: 4.4% probability
- Nick Bjugstad: 4.3% probability
- Barrett Hayton: 4.2% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Troy Terry: 33.0% probability
- Trevor Zegras: 30.9% probability
- Adam Henrique: 30.5% probability
- Mason McTavish: 28.0% probability
- Frank Vatrano: 22.4% probability
- Clayton Keller: 36.9% probability
- Nick Schmaltz: 29.5% probability
- Barrett Hayton: 23.8% probability
- Dylan Guenther: 22.1% probability
- Nick Bjugstad: 22.0% probability
Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this page for the latest betting analysis before Ducks vs. Coyotes on Tuesday January 24, 2023.
Ducks vs. Coyotes 2023 Game Info
Tuesday's action between the Coyotes and Ducks at Mullett Arena is scheduled to start at 9:00PM ET.
- Who: Anaheim Ducks vs. Arizona Coyotes
- Date: Tuesday January 24, 2023
- Time: 9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT
- Venue: Mullett Arena
What NHL games are on tonight?
Now you've got the 411 on Ducks vs. Coyotes, see the latest betting predictions for all upcoming NHL games in our NHL Bet Hub, where you can find probabilities and odds, plus our best bets for each and every NHL matchup.
Want a pick for the Puck Line? You got it. How about the Over/Under? Yup, got that too. The Moneyline? Yes sir. And these picks are good, I mean REALLY good. Take a look now!