NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Chiefs vs. Eagles Prediction and Odds - Feb 12, 2023Last updated: Feb 12, 2023, 11:30PM | Published: Feb 2, 2023, 9:55PM
The Philadelphia Eagles face the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LVII at State Farm Stadium on Sunday, commencing at 6:30PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Chiefs vs. Eagles, as well as our score prediction, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are featured in this article.
Who will win Super Bowl 2023?
Using advanced machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Chiefs-Eagles NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' revolutionary predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Eagles a 54% chance of winning against the Chiefs.
More: Free Betting Guide for Chiefs vs. Eagles
Super Bowl Game Odds
- Spread: Eagles -1.5 (-107), Chiefs +1.5 (-110)
- Moneyline: Eagles -118, Chiefs +100
- Total: Over/Under 51.5 (-105/-110)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Eagles are currently -1.5 favorites against the Chiefs, with -107 at PointsBet the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Chiefs (+1.5) to cover the spread, BetMGM has the best odds currently on offer at -110.
FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Eagles at -118. That means you can risk $118 to win $100, for a total payout of $218, if they get the W.
On the other hand, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Chiefs at +100, where you can risk $100 to win $100, for a total payout of $200, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under for total points scored is set at 51.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -105, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -110.
As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best NFL odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the bookies have got it right and both the Chiefs and Eagles are a 50% chance of covering the spread, while the 51.5-point Over/Under is a 54% chance of going Under.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for Chiefs vs. Eagles
- Spread: Eagles -1.5 @ -107 via PointsBet (50% probability)
- Moneyline: Eagles @ -118 via FanDuel Sportsbook (54% probability)
- Total: Under 51.5 @ -110 via DraftKings Sportsbook (54% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on world-class simulations and gambling expertise to help you make smarter investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.
Super Bowl Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Kansas City vs. Philadelphia at State Farm Stadium this Sunday has the Eagles winning 25-24.
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Chiefs-Eagles matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Chiefs vs. Eagles Player Props
Who will score the first touchdown in Chiefs vs. Eagles? The latest data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Chiefs and Eagles, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts is most likely to score the first touchdown in Chiefs vs. Eagles.
DimersBOT gives Hurts a 15.2% chance of scoring the first TD at State Farm Stadium, while the Eagles QB is a 62.3% chance of scoring an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Kansas City Chiefs
- Travis Kelce: 10.5% probability
- Jerick McKinnon: 7.2% probability
- Isiah Pacheco: 6.4% probability
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling: 5.0% probability
- Patrick Mahomes: 4.4% probability
- Jalen Hurts: 15.2% probability
- DeVonta Smith: 6.9% probability
- Miles Sanders: 6.6% probability
- A.J. Brown: 6.1% probability
- Dallas Goedert: 5.8% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Kansas City Chiefs
- Travis Kelce: 48.4% probability
- Jerick McKinnon: 36.9% probability
- Isiah Pacheco: 31.9% probability
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling: 26.0% probability
- Patrick Mahomes: 23.4% probability
- Jalen Hurts: 62.3% probability
- DeVonta Smith: 34.7% probability
- Miles Sanders: 33.2% probability
- A.J. Brown: 31.5% probability
- Dallas Goedert: 30.4% probability
Chiefs-Eagles Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes is projected to have a big game with 281 passing yards, while the Eagles' Jalen Hurts is expected to throw for 241 yards.
Chiefs Starting QB
- Patrick Mahomes: 281 projected yards
Eagles Starting QB
- Jalen Hurts: 241 projected yards
- Isiah Pacheco: 60 projected yards
- Patrick Mahomes: 23 projected yards
- Jerick McKinnon: 16 projected yards
- Miles Sanders: 72 projected yards
- Jalen Hurts: 54 projected yards
- Kenneth Gainwell: 26 projected yards
- Travis Kelce: 84 projected yards
- JuJu Smith-Schuster: 55 projected yards
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling: 40 projected yards
- Kadarius Toney: 29 projected yards
- Jerick McKinnon: 28 projected yards
- A.J. Brown: 81 projected yards
- DeVonta Smith: 55 projected yards
- Dallas Goedert: 52 projected yards
- Quez Watkins: 23 projected yards
- Kenneth Gainwell: 14 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this page for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Chiefs vs. Eagles on Sunday February 12, 2023.
Chiefs vs. Eagles 2023
Sunday's game between the Eagles and Chiefs at State Farm Stadium is scheduled to start at 6:30PM ET.
- Who: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Date: Sunday February 12, 2023
- Time: 6:30PM ET / 3:30PM PT
- Venue: State Farm Stadium
Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you sign up and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.
These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners.
Want more NFL analysis like this?
So, you liked our Chiefs vs. Eagles betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our NFL Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every NFL matchup as soon as the sportsbooks release their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to write the most accurate NFL betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.
It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?