Chiefs vs. Eagles Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Chiefs vs. Eagles NFL game on February 12, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Chiefs vs. Eagles

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Chiefs vs. Eagles
  • Date: Sunday, February 12, 2023
  • Time: 6:30 PM ET
  • Venue: State Farm Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Eagles favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 51.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Chiefs +100, Eagles -118

Win Probabilities

  • Chiefs: 46%
  • Eagles: 54%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NFL matchup is Chiefs 25-26 Eagles.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Comprehensive Analysis of Chiefs vs. Eagles Picks

Our specialized model for NFL games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Chiefs vs. Eagles matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Chiefs vs. Eagles game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NFL betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Chiefs vs. Eagles predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Chiefs vs. Eagles Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on February 12, 2023, directly from State Farm Stadium.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Chiefs a win probability of 46%, while the Eagles have a win probability of 54%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Chiefs vs. Eagles predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NFL predictions and the best NFL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NFL props, NFL futures, NFL odds, and the latest NFL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365