• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

CF Montreal vs. Real Salt Lake Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/15/2024]

CF Montreal vs. Real Salt Lake Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/15/2024]

Montreal will take on Salt Lake in MLS action at Stade Saputo on Saturday, starting at 7:30PM ET.

Based on updated simulation results, Dimers.com’s predictive MLS model (see Dimers Pro for full access) suggests that a Salt Lake win is the most likely final result for the game.

“We have used the latest data to simulate the outcome of Saturday's Salt Lake-Montreal game 10,000 times,” said Dimers.com data analyst Greg Butyn. “After incorporating all the most recent updates, plus thousands of additional inputs, we predict Salt Lake to have a 48% chance of winning, with Montreal at 30% and the draw a 22% chance of occuring.”

CF Montreal vs. Real Salt Lake Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

Saturday's game between Montreal and Salt Lake in MLS at Stade Saputo is scheduled to start at 7:30PM ET, with tickets available via Ticketmaster.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Saturday's Montreal vs. Salt Lake matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Montreal vs. Salt Lake picks, be sure to check out the latest MLS predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

CF Montreal vs. Real Salt Lake Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and data analysis to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS game between Montreal and Salt Lake 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our famous predictive analytics model currently gives Montreal a 29.6% chance of winning, Salt Lake a 48.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.3% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 64% chance of going over.

Want to start repping your favorite MLS team? Buy merch for the CF Montreal, Real Salt Lake, or any other team with ease.

Head to Fanatics to check out the full range, including soccer jerseys, hats and Topps trading cards.

 

CF Montreal vs. Real Salt Lake Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Montreal Salt Lake Draw
Moneyline +225 +100 +280
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -172 +140

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

CF Montreal vs. Real Salt Lake Picks

The strongest edge our model has found in this CF Montreal vs. Real Salt Lake matchup is on the total. Our expert predictions, matched against the latest odds, reveal MLS best bets in each major market, every day of the season.

Full access to our picks is available via Dimers Pro.

Plus, gain access to all of today's bets, expert analysis, real-time updates, and exclusive insights, including unlimited best bets, props, trends, and customizable parlays.

CF Montreal vs. Real Salt Lake Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
MTL 1-1 RSL 9.7%
MTL 1-2 RSL 9.2%
MTL 2-1 RSL 7%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Montreal has a 29.6% win probability on Saturday, Salt Lake has a 48.1% win probability, and there is a 22.3% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Montreal vs. Salt Lake insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the most recent MLS betting news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365