• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Salt Lake vs. Montreal Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Salt Lake vs. Montreal MLS game on June 15, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Salt Lake
0
:
0
Jun 15, 11:30PM Stade Saputo (Montreal, Quebec)
Montreal
Jun 15, 11:30PM Stade Saputo (Montreal, Quebec)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
MontrealMTL
Score Summary
Salt LakeRSL
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
MTL
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
RSL
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
83'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: M. Chang replaces D. Luna
74'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: F. Barajas replaces A. A. Julio Santos
74'
Yellow Card
J. Sosa (CF Montreal) cautioned
73'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: G. Corbo replaces V. Wanyama
73'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: K. Opoku replaces B. Duke
73'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: L. Lappalainen replaces Ruan
72'
Yellow Card
D. Luna (Real Salt Lake) cautioned
63'
Yellow Card
M. Coccaro (CF Montreal) cautioned
61'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: M. Coccaro replaces I. Sunusi
61'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: M. Toye replaces D. Yankov
50'
Yellow Card
N. Saliba (CF Montreal) cautioned
49'
Yellow Card
G. Campbell (CF Montreal) cautioned
22'
Yellow Card
D. Yankov (CF Montreal) cautioned
Loading...

Salt Lake vs. Montreal: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Salt Lake vs. Montreal
  • Date: Saturday, June 15, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Stade Saputo

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Salt Lake +100, Montreal +225, Draw +280
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-172/+140)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Salt Lake: 29.6%
  • Montreal: 48.1%
  • Draw: 22.3%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Salt Lake 1-1 Montreal, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Montreal a win probability of 29.6%, while Salt Lake has a win probability of 48.1%. The chance of a draw is 22.3%.

Summary

Our Salt Lake vs. Montreal predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365