• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Bournemouth vs. Brentford Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/11/2024]

Bournemouth vs. Brentford Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/11/2024]

Bournemouth will take on Brentford in Premier League action at Vitality Stadium on Saturday, starting at 10:00AM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Bournemouth vs. Brentford matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Bournemouth vs. Brentford Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and data analysis to simulate the outcome of Saturday's Premier League match between Bournemouth and Brentford 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Premier League picks.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Bournemouth a 46.5% chance of winning, Brentford a 29.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.6% chance of happening.

Bournemouth vs. Brentford Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Bournemouth Brentford Draw
Moneyline +110 +225 +300

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Bournemouth vs. Brentford Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Bournemouth vs. Brentford. Our Premier League best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Improve your odds with Dimers Pro. Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find any potential picks for this matchup.


Bournemouth vs. Brentford Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
BOU 1-1 BRE 10.8%
BOU 2-1 BRE 9.3%
BOU 1-0 BRE 8%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Bournemouth vs. Brentford Game Information

Saturday's Premier League action between Bournemouth and Brentford at Vitality Stadium is scheduled to begin in the United States at 10:00AM ET.

  • Who: Bournemouth vs. Brentford
  • Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: Vitality Stadium


Our full betting coverage of Bournemouth vs. Brentford includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live scores.


According to our computer model, Bournemouth has a 46.5% win probability on Saturday, Brentford has a 29.9% win probability, and there is a 23.6% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Bournemouth vs. Brentford insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay well-informed with the most recent Premier League betting news and our data-led Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the latest projections and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Ryan Leaver
Senior Sports and Sports Betting Editor

Ryan Leaver has long been entrenched in the world of sports and sports betting, now specializing in the NBA, NFL, college football, college basketball, and soccer. His passion shines through in his detailed game previews, best bets, props, and futures articles for both the NBA and NFL, along with his sharp prop bets for college football and insightful best bets for college basketball. Ryan’s expertise also extends to soccer, where he frequently offers practical betting tips and highlights the bets of the day. 

Known for his keen eye for valuable betting promos, Ryan adeptly guides bettors toward opportunities that enhance their wagering experiences. Collaborating often with DimersBOT, his articles are meticulously researched and offer savvy betting advice, making him a trusted source for sports bettors.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners