• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Atlanta United vs. Columbus Crew Prediction - October 7, 2023

Atlanta United vs. Columbus Crew Prediction - October 7, 2023

Atlanta will face Columbus in MLS action at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Saturday, starting at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers' best betting picks for Atlanta vs. Columbus, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are detailed in this article.

 

Who Will Win: Atlanta United vs. Columbus Crew

Based on state-of-the-art computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Atlanta-Columbus MLS matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Atlanta a 49.0% chance of winning, Columbus a 29.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 21.9% chance of happening.

More: Atlanta United vs. Columbus Crew Simulated 10K Times

Atlanta United vs. Columbus Crew Odds

  • Moneyline: Atlanta +110, Columbus +210, Draw +300
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-158/+135)

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Atlanta at +110. That means you can bet $100 to profit $110, earning a total payout of $210, if it wins.

Meanwhile, PointsBet also has the best moneyline odds for Columbus at +210, where you can bet $100 to profit $210, earning a total payout of $310, if it wins.

Lastly, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +300, which means you can bet $100 to win $300, for a total payout of $400, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -158, while PointsBet currently has the best odds for the Under at +135.

As always, make sure you check all the sportsbooks available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 67% chance of going Over.

More: Best Bets Today for All Major Sports

Best Bets: Atlanta United vs. Columbus Crew

 

When you see a πŸ”₯, that means you've found one of our best free picks today across any sport.

Our best bets are based on complex simulations and betting expertise to help you make better decisions with the legal sportsbooks in your state.

Atlanta United vs. Columbus Crew Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to find out more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Saturday's Atlanta-Columbus game, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so refresh this page for the latest betting insights before Atlanta vs. Columbus on Saturday October 7, 2023.

 

Atlanta United vs. Columbus Crew 2023

Saturday's action between Atlanta and Columbus in MLS at Mercedes-Benz Stadium is scheduled to begin at 7:30PM ET.

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners.

Make Informed Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers

Dimers' predictions are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While these Atlanta vs. Columbus predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More MLS Previews Like This?

To get more MLS betting predictions like you've just read for Atlanta vs. Columbus, all you've gotta do is visit our MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can publish the most comprehensive MLS betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our MLS picks and predictions.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365