Athletic Bilbao vs. Almeria Prediction and Odds - Sep 30, 2022

Athletic Bilbao and Almeria lock horns in La Liga at San Mamés Barria on Friday, with kickoff at 3:00PM ET.

Dimers' best betting tips for Athletic Bilbao vs. Almeria, as well as match predictions and best odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win Athletic Bilbao vs. Almeria?

Using state-of-the-art computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's Athletic Bilbao-Almeria La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Athletic Bilbao a 66.0% chance of winning, Almeria a 13.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 20.6% chance of happening.

More: Athletic Bilbao vs. Almeria Simulated 10,000 Times

Athletic Bilbao vs. Almeria Odds

  • Moneyline: Athletic Bilbao -263, Almeria +750, Draw +400
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-136/+115)

Moneyline and Over/Under

Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Athletic Bilbao at -263. That means you can risk $263 to win $100, for a total payout of $363, if it gets the W.

On the other hand, Caesars Sportsbook also has the best moneyline odds for Almeria at +750, where you can bet $100 to profit $750, earning a total payout of $850, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +400, which means you can bet $100 to win $400, for a total payout of $500, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -136, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +115.

As always, check out all of the sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 51% chance of going Over.

More: Free Online Bet Tracker

Best Bets for Athletic Bilbao vs. Almeria

 

Dimers' best bets are based on detailed simulations and betting intelligence to serve you the best possible plays 24/7/365.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Almeria moneyline is the best option because of the 1.6% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers.com is crucial to achieving long-term profitability.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+115) that are available from DraftKings Sportsbook.

Athletic Bilbao vs. Almeria Probabilities

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Friday's Athletic Bilbao-Almeria match, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live scores.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so refresh this article for any changes to our betting analysis before Athletic Bilbao vs. Almeria on Friday September 30, 2022.

 

Athletic Bilbao vs. Almeria 2022 Match Info

Friday's matchup between Athletic Bilbao and Almeria at San Mamés Barria is scheduled to commence in the USA at 3:00PM ET.

  • Who: Athletic Bilbao vs. Almeria
  • Date: Friday September 30, 2022
  • Time: 3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT
  • Venue: San Mamés Barria

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you sign up and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners today.

Want more La Liga previews like this?

So, you liked our Athletic Bilbao vs. Almeria betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our La Liga Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every La Liga matchup the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to write the most authoritative La Liga betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Finally, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities compared to the best odds on the market.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...