• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Arsenal vs. Liverpool Prediction and Odds - Oct 9, 2022

Arsenal faces Liverpool in Premier League action at Emirates Stadium on Sunday, beginning at 11:30AM ET.

Dimers' free betting tips for Arsenal vs. Liverpool, as well as match predictions and best odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Arsenal vs. Liverpool?

Using state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Arsenal-Liverpool Premier League match 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Arsenal a 30.5% chance of winning, Liverpool a 46.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.1% chance of happening.

More: Arsenal vs. Liverpool Simulated 10,000 Times

Arsenal vs. Liverpool Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Arsenal +160, Liverpool +165, Draw +270
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-169/+140)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Arsenal at +160. That means you can bet $100 to profit $160, earning a total payout of $260, if it wins.

Meanwhile, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Liverpool at +165, where you can bet $100 to profit $165, earning a total payout of $265, if it wins.

Lastly, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +270, which means you can bet $100 to win $270, for a total payout of $370, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -169, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +140.

As always, make sure you check all of the online sportsbooks available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 62% chance of going Over.

More: Today's Best Bets for All Major Sports

Best Bets for Arsenal vs. Liverpool

 

When you see a πŸ”₯, you know it's one of Dimers' best free picks of the day across all major pro and college sports.

Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and wagering intelligence to serve you the best possible plays 24/7/365.

Arsenal vs. Liverpool Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Sunday's Arsenal-Liverpool match, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this article for the latest betting insights ahead of Arsenal vs. Liverpool on Sunday October 9, 2022.

 

Arsenal vs. Liverpool 2022 Match Info

Sunday's game between Arsenal and Liverpool at Emirates Stadium is scheduled to start in the United States at 11:30AM ET.

  • Who: Arsenal vs. Liverpool
  • Date: Sunday October 9, 2022
  • Time: 11:30AM ET / 8:30AM PT
  • Venue: Emirates Stadium

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on Soccer in the United States? Check out the top sportsbook sign-up offers in your state.

Want more Premier League analysis like this?

To get more English Premier League betting predictions like you've just read for Arsenal vs. Liverpool, all you've gotta do is visit our Premier League Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the best Premier League betting previews available. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Finally, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds available.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...