Liberty vs. Mystics Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Liberty vs. Mystics WNBA game on May 14, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Liberty vs. Mystics

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Liberty vs. Mystics
  • Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2024
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Liberty favored at -10.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 164.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Liberty -750, Mystics +525

Win Probabilities

  • Liberty: 87%
  • Mystics: 13%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this WNBA matchup is Liberty 88-76 Mystics.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Liberty a win probability of 87%, while the Mystics have a win probability of 13%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Liberty vs. Mystics predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert WNBA predictions and the best WNBA bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes WNBA props, WNBA futures, WNBA odds, and the latest WNBA news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365