• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Xinyu Wang vs. Madison Keys Prediction, Picks and Odds

Xinyu Wang faces Madison Keys in the WTA Strasbourg, France Women's Singles 2024 on May 22, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Xinyu Wang
Round of 16
0
2
May 22, 9AM WTA Strasbourg, France Women Singles 2024
Madison Keys
May 22, 9AM WTA Strasbourg, France Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
X. Wang
050
M. Keys
276
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
XinyuWang
Win %
0%
100%
MadisonKeys
Win Probability

Match Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Xinyu Wang vs. Madison Keys: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Xinyu Wang vs. Madison Keys
  • Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 5:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Strasbourg, France Women's Singles 2024

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Xinyu Wang: 20.2%
  • Madison Keys: 79.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Xinyu Wang a win probability of 20%, while Madison Keys has a win probability of 80%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Madison Keys is more likely to beat Xinyu Wang at the WTA Strasbourg, France Women's Singles 2024 on Wednesday.

Our Xinyu Wang vs. Madison Keys predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365