• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Xinyu Wang vs. Viktoriya Tomova Prediction, Picks and Odds

Xinyu Wang faces Viktoriya Tomova in the French Open Women's Singles 2024 on May 30, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Xinyu Wang
Round of 64
2
1
May 30, 9AM French Open Women Singles 2024
Viktoriya Tomova
May 30, 9AM French Open Women Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
X. Wang
2756
V. Tomova
1571
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
XinyuWang
Win %
100%
0%
ViktoriyaTomova
Win Probability

Match Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Xinyu Wang vs. Viktoriya Tomova: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Xinyu Wang vs. Viktoriya Tomova
  • Date: Thursday, May 30, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 5:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: French Open Women's Singles 2024

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Xinyu Wang: 56.4%
  • Viktoriya Tomova: 43.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Xinyu Wang a win probability of 56%, while Viktoriya Tomova has a win probability of 44%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Xinyu Wang is more likely to beat Viktoriya Tomova at the French Open Women's Singles 2024 on Thursday.

Our Xinyu Wang vs. Viktoriya Tomova predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365