• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Sebastian Ofner vs. Sebastian Baez Prediction, Picks and Odds

Sebastian Ofner faces Sebastian Baez in the French Open Men's Singles 2024 on May 30, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Sebastian Ofner
Round of 64
3
2
May 30, 9AM French Open Men Singles 2024
Sebastian Baez
May 30, 9AM French Open Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
S. Ofner
333677
S. Baez
266456
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
SebastianOfner
Win %
100%
0%
SebastianBaez
Win Probability

Match Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Sebastian Ofner vs. Sebastian Baez: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Sebastian Ofner vs. Sebastian Baez
  • Date: Thursday, May 30, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 5:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: French Open Men's Singles 2024

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Sebastian Ofner: 21.5%
  • Sebastian Baez: 78.5%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Sebastian Ofner a win probability of 21%, while Sebastian Baez has a win probability of 79%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Sebastian Baez is more likely to beat Sebastian Ofner at the French Open Men's Singles 2024 on Thursday.

Our Sebastian Ofner vs. Sebastian Baez predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365