• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Sebastian Korda vs. Soonwoo Kwon Prediction, Picks and Odds

Sebastian Korda faces Soonwoo Kwon in the French Open Men's Singles 2024 on May 29, 2024. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Sebastian Korda
Round of 64
3
1
May 29, 9:10AM French Open Men Singles 2024
Soonwoo Kwon
May 29, 9:10AM French Open Men Singles 2024
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
S. Korda
36616
S. Kwon
14463
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
SebastianKorda
Win %
100%
0%
SoonwooKwon
Win Probability

Match Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Sebastian Korda vs. Soonwoo Kwon: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Sebastian Korda vs. Soonwoo Kwon
  • Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 5:10 AM ET
  • Tournament: French Open Men's Singles 2024

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Sebastian Korda: 83.2%
  • Soonwoo Kwon: 16.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Sebastian Korda a win probability of 83%, while Soonwoo Kwon has a win probability of 17%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Sebastian Korda is more likely to beat Soonwoo Kwon at the French Open Men's Singles 2024 on Wednesday.

Our Sebastian Korda vs. Soonwoo Kwon predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365