• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Heather Watson vs. Sloane Stephens Prediction, Picks and Odds

Heather Watson faces Sloane Stephens in the WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023 on March 1, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Heather Watson
Round of 16
0
2
Mar 1, 10PM WTA Austin, USA Women Singles 2023
Sloane Stephens
Mar 1, 10PM WTA Austin, USA Women Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
H. Watson
044
S. Stephens
266
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
HeatherWatson
Win %
0%
100%
SloaneStephens
Win Probability

Match Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Heather Watson vs. Sloane Stephens: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Heather Watson vs. Sloane Stephens
  • Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 5:00 PM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Heather Watson: 32.1%
  • Sloane Stephens: 67.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Heather Watson a win probability of 32%, while Sloane Stephens has a win probability of 68%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Sloane Stephens is more likely to beat Heather Watson at the WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023 on Wednesday.

Our Heather Watson vs. Sloane Stephens predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365