Varvara Gracheva vs. Sloane Stephens Prediction, Picks and Odds

Varvara Gracheva faces Sloane Stephens in the WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023 on March 3, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Varvara Gracheva
Quarterfinal
2
0
Mar 4, 12AM WTA Austin, USA Women Singles 2023
Sloane Stephens
Mar 4, 12AM WTA Austin, USA Women Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
V. Gracheva
276
S. Stephens
063
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
VarvaraGracheva
Win %
100%
0%
SloaneStephens
Win Probability
Loading...

Varvara Gracheva vs. Sloane Stephens: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Varvara Gracheva vs. Sloane Stephens
  • Date: Friday, March 3, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Varvara Gracheva: 41.0%
  • Sloane Stephens: 59.0%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Varvara Gracheva a win probability of 41%, while Sloane Stephens has a win probability of 59%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Sloane Stephens is more likely to beat Varvara Gracheva at the WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023 on Saturday.

Our Varvara Gracheva vs. Sloane Stephens predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365