Anastasia Potapova vs. Katie Volynets Prediction, Picks and Odds

Anastasia Potapova faces Katie Volynets in the WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023 on March 1, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Anastasia Potapova
Round of 16
1
2
Mar 1, 5PM WTA Austin, USA Women Singles 2023
Katie Volynets
Mar 1, 5PM WTA Austin, USA Women Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
A. Potapova
1725
K. Volynets
2567
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
AnastasiaPotapova
Win %
0%
100%
KatieVolynets
Win Probability
Loading...

Anastasia Potapova vs. Katie Volynets: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Anastasia Potapova vs. Katie Volynets
  • Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 12:00 PM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Anastasia Potapova: 76.6%
  • Katie Volynets: 23.4%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Anastasia Potapova a win probability of 77%, while Katie Volynets has a win probability of 23%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Anastasia Potapova is more likely to beat Katie Volynets at the WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023 on Wednesday.

Our Anastasia Potapova vs. Katie Volynets predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365