• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Anna Kalinskaya vs. Coco Vandeweghe Prediction, Picks and Odds

Anna Kalinskaya faces Coco Vandeweghe in the WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023 on March 2, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Anna Kalinskaya
Round of 16
2
0
Mar 3, 12AM WTA Austin, USA Women Singles 2023
Coco Vandeweghe
Mar 3, 12AM WTA Austin, USA Women Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
A. Kalinskaya
266
C. Vandeweghe
031
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
AnnaKalinskaya
Win %
100%
0%
CocoVandeweghe
Win Probability
Loading...

Anna Kalinskaya vs. Coco Vandeweghe: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Anna Kalinskaya vs. Coco Vandeweghe
  • Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Anna Kalinskaya: 71.0%
  • Coco Vandeweghe: 29.0%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Anna Kalinskaya a win probability of 71%, while Coco Vandeweghe has a win probability of 29%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Anna Kalinskaya is more likely to beat Coco Vandeweghe at the WTA Austin, USA Women's Singles 2023 on Friday.

Our Anna Kalinskaya vs. Coco Vandeweghe predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365