Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova vs. Marie Bouzkova Prediction, Picks and Odds

Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova faces Marie Bouzkova in the WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women's Singles 2023 on February 27, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova
Round of 32
2
0
Feb 28, 1AM WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women Singles 2023
Marie Bouzkova
Feb 28, 1AM WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
A. Schmiedlova
266
M. Bouzkova
042
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
Anna-KarolinaSchmiedlova
Win %
100%
0%
MarieBouzkova
Win Probability
Loading...

Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova vs. Marie Bouzkova: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova vs. Marie Bouzkova
  • Date: Monday, February 27, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 8:00 PM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova: 15.1%
  • Marie Bouzkova: 84.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova a win probability of 15%, while Marie Bouzkova has a win probability of 85%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Marie Bouzkova is more likely to beat Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova at the WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women's Singles 2023 on Tuesday.

Our Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova vs. Marie Bouzkova predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365