Tatjana Maria vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto Prediction, Picks and Odds

Tatjana Maria faces Elisabetta Cocciaretto in the WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women's Singles 2023 on March 2, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Tatjana Maria
Round of 16
0
2
Mar 3, 3:20AM WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women Singles 2023
Elisabetta Cocciaretto
Mar 3, 3:20AM WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
T. Maria
066
E. Cocciaretto
277
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
TatjanaMaria
Win %
0%
100%
ElisabettaCocciaretto
Win Probability
Loading...

Tatjana Maria vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Tatjana Maria vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto
  • Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 10:20 PM ET
  • Tournament: WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Tatjana Maria: 36.1%
  • Elisabetta Cocciaretto: 63.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Tatjana Maria a win probability of 36%, while Elisabetta Cocciaretto has a win probability of 64%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Elisabetta Cocciaretto is more likely to beat Tatjana Maria at the WTA Monterrey, Mexico Women's Singles 2023 on Friday.

Our Tatjana Maria vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365