• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Laslo Djere vs. Sebastian Baez Prediction, Picks and Odds

Laslo Djere faces Sebastian Baez in the ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023 on March 3, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Laslo Djere
Quarterfinal
0
2
Mar 3, 7PM ATP Santiago, Chile Men Singles 2023
Sebastian Baez
Mar 3, 7PM ATP Santiago, Chile Men Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
L. Djere
064
S. Baez
276
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
LasloDjere
Win %
0%
100%
SebastianBaez
Win Probability
Loading...

Laslo Djere vs. Sebastian Baez: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Laslo Djere vs. Sebastian Baez
  • Date: Friday, March 3, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 2:00 PM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Laslo Djere: 38.8%
  • Sebastian Baez: 61.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Laslo Djere a win probability of 39%, while Sebastian Baez has a win probability of 61%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Sebastian Baez is more likely to beat Laslo Djere at the ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023 on Friday.

Our Laslo Djere vs. Sebastian Baez predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365