Pedro Martinez vs. Yannick Hanfmann Prediction, Picks and Odds

Pedro Martinez faces Yannick Hanfmann in the ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023 on February 27, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Pedro Martinez
Round of 32
0
2
Feb 27, 5PM ATP Santiago, Chile Men Singles 2023
Yannick Hanfmann
Feb 27, 5PM ATP Santiago, Chile Men Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
P. Martinez
020
Y. Hanfmann
266
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
PedroMartinez
Win %
0%
100%
YannickHanfmann
Win Probability
Loading...

Pedro Martinez vs. Yannick Hanfmann: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Pedro Martinez vs. Yannick Hanfmann
  • Date: Monday, February 27, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 12:00 PM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Pedro Martinez: 42.9%
  • Yannick Hanfmann: 57.1%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Pedro Martinez a win probability of 43%, while Yannick Hanfmann has a win probability of 57%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Yannick Hanfmann is more likely to beat Pedro Martinez at the ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023 on Monday.

Our Pedro Martinez vs. Yannick Hanfmann predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365