Riccardo Bonadio vs. Daniel Galan Prediction, Picks and Odds

Riccardo Bonadio faces Daniel Galan in the ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023 on February 27, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Riccardo Bonadio
Round of 32
2
0
Feb 27, 10PM ATP Santiago, Chile Men Singles 2023
Daniel Galan
Feb 27, 10PM ATP Santiago, Chile Men Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
R. Bonadio
267
D. Galan
036
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
RiccardoBonadio
Win %
100%
0%
DanielGalan
Win Probability
Loading...

Riccardo Bonadio vs. Daniel Galan: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Riccardo Bonadio vs. Daniel Galan
  • Date: Monday, February 27, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 5:00 PM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Riccardo Bonadio: 31.9%
  • Daniel Galan: 68.1%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Riccardo Bonadio a win probability of 32%, while Daniel Galan has a win probability of 68%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Daniel Galan is more likely to beat Riccardo Bonadio at the ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023 on Monday.

Our Riccardo Bonadio vs. Daniel Galan predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365