Dusan Lajovic vs. Tomas Etcheverry Prediction, Picks and Odds

Dusan Lajovic faces Tomas Etcheverry in the ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023 on March 3, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Dusan Lajovic
Quarterfinal
0
2
Mar 3, 5PM ATP Santiago, Chile Men Singles 2023
Tomas Etcheverry
Mar 3, 5PM ATP Santiago, Chile Men Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
D. Lajovic
012
T. Etcheverry
266
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
DusanLajovic
Win %
0%
100%
TomasEtcheverry
Win Probability
Loading...

Dusan Lajovic vs. Tomas Etcheverry: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Dusan Lajovic vs. Tomas Etcheverry
  • Date: Friday, March 3, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 12:00 PM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Dusan Lajovic: 56.2%
  • Tomas Etcheverry: 43.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Dusan Lajovic a win probability of 56%, while Tomas Etcheverry has a win probability of 44%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Dusan Lajovic is more likely to beat Tomas Etcheverry at the ATP Santiago, Chile Men's Singles 2023 on Friday.

Our Dusan Lajovic vs. Tomas Etcheverry predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365