Ben Shelton vs. Holger Rune Prediction, Picks and Odds

Ben Shelton faces Holger Rune in the ATP Acapulco, Mexico Men's Singles 2023 on February 27, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Ben Shelton
Round of 32
1
2
Feb 28, 1:20AM ATP Acapulco, Mexico Men Singles 2023
Holger Rune
Feb 28, 1:20AM ATP Acapulco, Mexico Men Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
B. Shelton
1742
H. Rune
2666
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
BenShelton
Win %
0%
100%
HolgerRune
Win Probability
Loading...

Ben Shelton vs. Holger Rune: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Ben Shelton vs. Holger Rune
  • Date: Monday, February 27, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 8:20 PM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Acapulco, Mexico Men's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Ben Shelton: 30.3%
  • Holger Rune: 69.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Ben Shelton a win probability of 30%, while Holger Rune has a win probability of 70%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Holger Rune is more likely to beat Ben Shelton at the ATP Acapulco, Mexico Men's Singles 2023 on Tuesday.

Our Ben Shelton vs. Holger Rune predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365