Tommy Paul vs. Taylor Fritz Prediction, Picks and Odds

Tommy Paul faces Taylor Fritz in the ATP Acapulco, Mexico Men's Singles 2023 on March 3, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Tommy Paul
Semifinal
2
1
Mar 4, 2AM ATP Acapulco, Mexico Men Singles 2023
Taylor Fritz
Mar 4, 2AM ATP Acapulco, Mexico Men Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
T. Paul
2667
T. Fritz
1376
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
TommyPaul
Win %
100%
0%
TaylorFritz
Win Probability
Loading...

Tommy Paul vs. Taylor Fritz: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Tommy Paul vs. Taylor Fritz
  • Date: Friday, March 3, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 9:00 PM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Acapulco, Mexico Men's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Tommy Paul: 35.5%
  • Taylor Fritz: 64.5%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Tommy Paul a win probability of 35%, while Taylor Fritz has a win probability of 65%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Taylor Fritz is more likely to beat Tommy Paul at the ATP Acapulco, Mexico Men's Singles 2023 on Saturday.

Our Tommy Paul vs. Taylor Fritz predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365