Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Quentin Halys Prediction, Picks and Odds

Thanasi Kokkinakis faces Quentin Halys in the ATP Dubai, UAE Men's Singles 2023 on February 27, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Thanasi Kokkinakis
Round of 32
2
0
Feb 27, 10AM ATP Dubai, UAE Men Singles 2023
Quentin Halys
Feb 27, 10AM ATP Dubai, UAE Men Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
T. Kokkinakis
267
Q. Halys
046
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
ThanasiKokkinakis
Win %
100%
0%
QuentinHalys
Win Probability
Loading...

Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Quentin Halys: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Quentin Halys
  • Date: Monday, February 27, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 5:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Dubai, UAE Men's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Thanasi Kokkinakis: 59.3%
  • Quentin Halys: 40.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Thanasi Kokkinakis a win probability of 59%, while Quentin Halys has a win probability of 41%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Thanasi Kokkinakis is more likely to beat Quentin Halys at the ATP Dubai, UAE Men's Singles 2023 on Monday.

Our Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Quentin Halys predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365