Alexander Zverev vs. Lorenzo Sonego Prediction, Picks and Odds

Alexander Zverev faces Lorenzo Sonego in the ATP Dubai, UAE Men's Singles 2023 on March 2, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
LIVE
2nd Set
TENNIS
Updating LIVE
Add this match to My Favorites
LIVE
2nd Set
Updating LIVE
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Alexander Zverev
Quarterfinal
1
:
0
Mar 2, 11AM ATP Dubai, UAE Men Singles 2023
Lorenzo Sonego
Mar 2, 11AM ATP Dubai, UAE Men Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
A. Zverev
175
L. Sonego
054
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
AlexanderZverev
Win %
99%
1%
LorenzoSonego
Win Probability
Loading...

Alexander Zverev vs. Lorenzo Sonego: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Alexander Zverev vs. Lorenzo Sonego
  • Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 6:00 AM ET
  • Tournament: ATP Dubai, UAE Men's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Alexander Zverev: 69.9%
  • Lorenzo Sonego: 30.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Alexander Zverev a win probability of 70%, while Lorenzo Sonego has a win probability of 30%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Alexander Zverev is more likely to beat Lorenzo Sonego at the ATP Dubai, UAE Men's Singles 2023 on Thursday.

Our Alexander Zverev vs. Lorenzo Sonego predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365