• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Novak Djokovic vs. Tommy Paul Prediction, Picks and Odds

Novak Djokovic faces Tommy Paul in the Australian Open Men's Singles 2023 on January 27, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
TENNIS
Add this match to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this match to My Favorites
TENNIS
Novak Djokovic
Semifinal
3
0
Jan 27, 8:30AM Australian Open Men Singles 2023
Tommy Paul
Jan 27, 8:30AM Australian Open Men Singles 2023
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Match PredictionsPre-Match
Dimers Pro Best Bets
N. Djokovic
3766
T. Paul
0512
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Game Spread
NovakDjokovic
Win %
100%
0%
TommyPaul
Win Probability
Loading...

Novak Djokovic vs. Tommy Paul: Detailed Breakdown

Match Overview

  • Who: Novak Djokovic vs. Tommy Paul
  • Date: Friday, January 27, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 3:30 AM ET
  • Tournament: Australian Open Men's Singles 2023

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Novak Djokovic: 91.1%
  • Tommy Paul: 8.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Novak Djokovic a win probability of 91%, while Tommy Paul has a win probability of 9%.

Summary

According to our analysis, Novak Djokovic is more likely to beat Tommy Paul at the Australian Open Men's Singles 2023 on Friday.

Our Novak Djokovic vs. Tommy Paul predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365