• NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Andrey Rublev vs. Novak Djokovic Prediction, Picks and Odds

Andrey Rublev faces Novak Djokovic in the Australian Open Men's Singles 2023 on January 25, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Andrey Rublev vs. Novak Djokovic

Match Overview

  • Who: Andrey Rublev vs. Novak Djokovic
  • Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
  • Approx. Time: 3:30 AM ET
  • Tournament: Australian Open Men's Singles 2023

Win Probabilities

  • Andrey Rublev: 13.4%
  • Novak Djokovic: 86.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model provides an unbiased view of each player's winning chances after simulating the outcome of the match 10,000 times.

Comprehensive Analysis of Andrey Rublev vs. Novak Djokovic Picks

Our specialized model for tennis matches, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Andrey Rublev vs. Novak Djokovic match.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or an avid tennis fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Australian Open Men's Singles 2023 tournament.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for tennis betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Australian Open Men's Singles 2023 predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Andrey Rublev vs. Novak Djokovic

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track Australian Open Men's Singles 2023 live scores and win probabilities here on January 25, 2023.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Andrey Rublev a win probability of 13%, while Novak Djokovic has a win probability of 87%.


Our Andrey Rublev vs. Novak Djokovic predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert tennis predictions and the best tennis bets today for more insights and betting opportunities. Our in-depth analysis includes tennis news and tennis world rankings.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners