• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Salt Lake vs. Sporting KC Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Salt Lake vs. Sporting KC MLS game on June 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Salt Lake
vs.
Jun 20, 12:30AM Children's Mercy Park (Kansas City, Kansas)
Sporting KC
Jun 20, 12:30AM Children's Mercy Park (Kansas City, Kansas)
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 12:03AM, Jun 20
Moneyline
Correct Score
Over / Under
Moneyline
Win %
Salt Lake RSL
39.2%
DraftKings
Draw
23.4%
BetMGM
Sporting KC SKC
37.4%
BetMGM
FanDuel
BetMGM
DraftKings
bet365
Loading...

Salt Lake vs. Sporting KC: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Salt Lake vs. Sporting KC
  • Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2024
  • Time: 8:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Children's Mercy Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Salt Lake +200, Sporting KC +120, Draw +260
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-175/+120)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Salt Lake: 37.4%
  • Sporting KC: 39.2%
  • Draw: 23.4%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Salt Lake 1-1 Sporting KC, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Sporting KC a win probability of 37.4%, while Salt Lake has a win probability of 39.2%. The chance of a draw is 23.4%.

Summary

Our Salt Lake vs. Sporting KC predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365