• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Seattle vs. Houston Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Seattle vs. Houston MLS game on June 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Seattle
vs.
Jun 20, 12:30AM Shell Energy Stadium (Houston, Texas)
Houston
Jun 20, 12:30AM Shell Energy Stadium (Houston, Texas)
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 12:03AM, Jun 20
Moneyline
Correct Score
Over / Under
Moneyline
Win %
Seattle SEA
24.6%
BetMGM
Draw
27.2%
DraftKings
Houston HOU
48.2%
BetMGM
FanDuel
BetMGM
DraftKings
bet365
Loading...

Seattle vs. Houston: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Seattle vs. Houston
  • Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2024
  • Time: 8:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Shell Energy Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Seattle +275, Houston +100, Draw +245
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (+105/-150)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Seattle: 48.2%
  • Houston: 24.6%
  • Draw: 27.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Seattle 0-1 Houston, which has a correct score probability of 14%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Houston a win probability of 48.2%, while Seattle has a win probability of 24.6%. The chance of a draw is 27.2%.

Summary

Our Seattle vs. Houston predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365