• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

NY Red Bulls vs. Montreal Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the NY Red Bulls vs. Montreal MLS game on June 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
NY Red Bulls
2
:
2
Jun 19, 11:30PM Stade Saputo (Montreal, Quebec)
Montreal
Jun 19, 11:30PM Stade Saputo (Montreal, Quebec)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
MontrealMTL
Score Summary
NY Red BullsNY
I. Sunusi (11')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
MTL
58.3%
Draw
24.2%
NY
17.5%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
22'
Yellow Card
N. Saliba (CF Montreal) cautioned
11'
Goal scored for CF Montreal by I. Sunusi, assisted by G. Corbo
0-1
Loading...

NY Red Bulls vs. Montreal: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: NY Red Bulls vs. Montreal
  • Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Stade Saputo

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: NY Red Bulls +125, Montreal +225, Draw +255
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-120/-110)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • NY Red Bulls: 32.3%
  • Montreal: 42.7%
  • Draw: 25.0%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is NY Red Bulls 1-1 Montreal, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Montreal a win probability of 32.3%, while NY Red Bulls has a win probability of 42.7%. The chance of a draw is 25.0%.

Summary

Our NY Red Bulls vs. Montreal predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365