• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Columbus vs. Miami Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Columbus vs. Miami MLS game on June 19, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Columbus
1
2
Jun 19, 11:30PM Chase Stadium (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
Miami
Jun 19, 11:30PM Chase Stadium (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
MiamiMIA
Score Summary
ColumbusCLB
I. Fray (10')
L. Campana (21')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
MIA
80.6%
Draw
12.5%
CLB
6.9%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
21'
Goal scored for Inter Miami by L. Campana
0-2
14'
Yellow Card
N. Allen (Inter Miami) cautioned
10'
Goal scored for Inter Miami by I. Fray, assisted by J. Gressel
0-1
Loading...

Columbus vs. Miami: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Columbus vs. Miami
  • Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Chase Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Columbus +105, Miami +220, Draw +280

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Columbus: 35.8%
  • Miami: 41.4%
  • Draw: 22.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Columbus 1-1 Miami, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Miami a win probability of 35.8%, while Columbus has a win probability of 41.4%. The chance of a draw is 22.8%.

Summary

Our Columbus vs. Miami predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365