• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Houston vs. Atlanta Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Houston vs. Atlanta MLS game on June 15, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Houston
vs.
Jun 15, 11:30PM Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta, Georgia)
Atlanta
Jun 15, 11:30PM Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta, Georgia)
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Pre-Game Probabilities Last Updated: 1:03PM, Jun 13
Moneyline
Correct Score
Over / Under
Moneyline
Win %
Houston HOU
27.9%
DraftKings
Draw
24.3%
BetMGM
Atlanta ATL
47.8%
BetMGM
FanDuel
BetMGM
DraftKings
bet365
Loading...

Houston vs. Atlanta: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Houston vs. Atlanta
  • Date: Saturday, June 15, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Houston +225, Atlanta +105, Draw +260
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-154/+126)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Houston: 47.8%
  • Atlanta: 27.9%
  • Draw: 24.3%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Houston 1-1 Atlanta, which has a correct score probability of 11%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Atlanta a win probability of 47.8%, while Houston has a win probability of 27.9%. The chance of a draw is 24.3%.

Summary

Our Houston vs. Atlanta predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365