• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Portland vs. St Louis City Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Portland vs. St Louis City MLS game on June 8, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Portland
0
:
0
Jun 9, 12:30AM CITYPARK (St. Louis, Missouri)
St Louis City
Jun 9, 12:30AM CITYPARK (St. Louis, Missouri)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
St Louis CitySTL
Score Summary
PortlandPOR
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
STL
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
POR
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
83'
Yellow Card
F. Mora (Portland Timbers) cautioned
82'
Yellow Card
T. Totland (St. Louis City) cautioned
81'
Yellow Card
C. Durkin (St. Louis City) cautioned
80'
Substitution
Substitution for St. Louis City: S. Adeniran replaces H. Kijima
79'
Substitution
Substitution for Portland Timbers: E. Miller replaces S. Moreno
79'
Substitution
Substitution for Portland Timbers: E. Williamson replaces D. Ayala
70'
Substitution
Substitution for St. Louis City: A. Jackson replaces I. Vassilev
70'
Substitution
Substitution for St. Louis City: A. Watts replaces A. Markanich
67'
Yellow Card
C. Pompeu (St. Louis City) cautioned
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Portland Timbers: C. Paredes replaces Antony
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Portland Timbers: F. Mora replaces Nathan Fogaca
53'
Yellow Card
D. Zuparic (Portland Timbers) cautioned
51'
Yellow Card
H. Kijima (St. Louis City) cautioned
50'
Substitution
Substitution for St. Louis City: J. Yaro replaces J. Nilsson
45'
Yellow Card
A. Markanich (St. Louis City) cautioned
45'
Yellow Card
J. Nilsson (St. Louis City) cautioned
Loading...

Portland vs. St Louis City: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Portland vs. St Louis City
  • Date: Saturday, June 8, 2024
  • Time: 8:30 PM ET
  • Venue: CITYPARK

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Portland +360, St Louis City -155, Draw +330

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Portland: 56.9%
  • St Louis City: 22.8%
  • Draw: 20.3%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Portland 1-2 St Louis City, which has a correct score probability of 9%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives St Louis City a win probability of 56.9%, while Portland has a win probability of 22.8%. The chance of a draw is 20.3%.

Summary

Our Portland vs. St Louis City predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365