• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

San Jose vs. NY City Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the San Jose vs. NY City MLS game on May 31, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
San Jose
1
5
May 31, 11:30PM Yankee Stadium (New York City)
NY City
May 31, 11:30PM Yankee Stadium (New York City)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
NY CityNYC
Score Summary
San JoseSJ
H. Wolf (50')
S. Rodriguez (80')
A. Martinez (85')
A. Martinez (90')
A. Martinez (90')
A. Pellegrino (53')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
NYC
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
SJ
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Goal scored for New York City by A. Martinez
1-4
90'
Goal scored for New York City by A. Martinez
1-5
85'
Substitution
Substitution for San Jose Earthquakes: P. Judd replaces P. Marie
85'
Goal scored for New York City by A. Martinez, assisted by M. Moralez
1-3
81'
Substitution
Substitution for San Jose Earthquakes: C. Gruezo replaces N. Tsakiris
81'
Substitution
Substitution for San Jose Earthquakes: J. Skahan replaces A. Pellegrino
80'
Goal scored for New York City by S. Rodriguez
1-2
75'
Substitution
Substitution for New York City: A. Perea replaces K. Parks
74'
Substitution
Substitution for New York City: M. Moralez replaces H. Wolf
60'
Yellow Card
J. Sands (New York City) cautioned
58'
Substitution
Substitution for New York City: M. Jones replaces J. Fernandez
58'
Substitution
Substitution for New York City: A. Martinez replaces J. Mijatovic
53'
Goal scored for San Jose Earthquakes by A. Pellegrino, assisted by H. Lopez
1-1
50'
Goal scored for New York City by H. Wolf, assisted by S. Rodriguez
0-1
40'
Substitution
Substitution for New York City: M. Ilenic replaces K. O'Toole
35'
Substitution
Substitution for San Jose Earthquakes: D. Munie replaces B. R. Wilson Valdez
23'
Yellow Card
J. Yueill (San Jose Earthquakes) cautioned
17'
Yellow Card
S. Tanasijevic (New York City) cautioned
15'
Yellow Card
J. Fernandez (New York City) cautioned
Loading...

San Jose vs. NY City: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: San Jose vs. NY City
  • Date: Friday, May 31, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Yankee Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: San Jose +425, NY City -165, Draw +360
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-148/+125)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • San Jose: 60.8%
  • NY City: 17.9%
  • Draw: 21.3%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is San Jose 0-1 NY City, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives NY City a win probability of 60.8%, while San Jose has a win probability of 17.9%. The chance of a draw is 21.3%.

Summary

Our San Jose vs. NY City predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365