• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Atlanta vs. Miami Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Atlanta vs. Miami MLS game on May 29, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Atlanta
3
1
May 29, 11:30PM Chase Stadium (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
Miami
May 29, 11:30PM Chase Stadium (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
MiamiMIA
Score Summary
AtlantaATL
L. Messi (62')
S. Lobjanidze (44')
S. Lobjanidze (59')
J. Thiare (73')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
MIA
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
ATL
100.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Atlanta Utd: R. Hernandez replaces T. Almada
84'
Substitution
Substitution for Atlanta Utd: A. Fortune replaces D. McCarty
84'
Substitution
Substitution for Atlanta Utd: G. Giakoumakis replaces J. Thiare
78'
Substitution
Substitution for Atlanta Utd: E. Mosquera replaces S. Lobjanidze
77'
Substitution
Substitution for Atlanta Utd: N. Cobb replaces D. Williams
77'
Substitution
Substitution for Inter Miami: L. Campana replaces R. Taylor
73'
Goal scored for Atlanta Utd by J. Thiare
3-1
62'
Goal scored for Inter Miami by L. Messi, assisted by S. Busquets
2-1
59'
Goal scored for Atlanta Utd by S. Lobjanidze, assisted by B. Lennon
2-0
58'
Substitution
Substitution for Inter Miami: M. Rojas replaces J. Gressel
57'
Yellow Card
T. Aviles (Inter Miami) cautioned
44'
Goal scored for Atlanta Utd by S. Lobjanidze, assisted by T. Muyumba
1-0
Loading...

Atlanta vs. Miami: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Atlanta vs. Miami
  • Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Chase Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Atlanta +480, Miami -205, Draw +425

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Atlanta: 63.0%
  • Miami: 18.5%
  • Draw: 18.5%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Atlanta 1-2 Miami, which has a correct score probability of 9%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Miami a win probability of 63.0%, while Atlanta has a win probability of 18.5%. The chance of a draw is 18.5%.

Summary

Our Atlanta vs. Miami predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365