• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Chicago vs. D.C. United Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Chicago vs. D.C. United MLS game on May 25, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Chicago
1
:
1
May 25, 11:30PM Audi Field (Washington, District of Columbia)
D.C. United
May 25, 11:30PM Audi Field (Washington, District of Columbia)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
D.C. UnitedDC
Score Summary
ChicagoCHI
C. McVey (21')
K. Acosta (53')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
DC
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
CHI
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
85'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: A. Souquet replaces A. Gutman
85'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: M. Haile-Selassie replaces H. Cuypers
83'
Substitution
Substitution for DC United: Gabriel Pirani replaces J. Hopkins
83'
Yellow Card
S. Birnbaum (DC United) cautioned
79'
Substitution
Substitution for DC United: G. Tubbs replaces L. Bartlett
78'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: G. Koutsias replaces T. Barlow
72'
Substitution
Substitution for DC United: K. Fletcher replaces T. Ku-DiPietro
71'
Substitution
Substitution for DC United: J. Murrell replaces J. Stroud
66'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: F. Herbers replaces K. Acosta
66'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: J. Dean replaces A. Arigoni
53'
Goal scored for Chicago Fire by K. Acosta
1-1
46'
Yellow Card
C. Benteke (DC United) cautioned
46'
Substitution
Substitution for DC United: M. Peltola replaces C. McVey
45'
Yellow Card
C. Teran (Chicago Fire) cautioned
42'
Yellow Card
C. Dajome (DC United) cautioned
36'
Yellow Card
A. Arigoni (Chicago Fire) cautioned
21'
Goal scored for DC United by C. McVey, assisted by S. Birnbaum
0-1
Loading...

Chicago vs. D.C. United: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Chicago vs. D.C. United
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Audi Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Chicago +380, D.C. United -175, Draw +330

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Chicago: 61.0%
  • D.C. United: 18.4%
  • Draw: 20.6%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Chicago 1-2 D.C. United, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives D.C. United a win probability of 61.0%, while Chicago has a win probability of 18.4%. The chance of a draw is 20.6%.

Summary

Our Chicago vs. D.C. United predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365