• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Vancouver vs. Colorado Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Vancouver vs. Colorado MLS game on May 15, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Vancouver
0
1
May 16, 1:30AM Dick's Sporting Goods Park (Commerce City, Colorado)
Colorado
May 16, 1:30AM Dick's Sporting Goods Park (Commerce City, Colorado)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
ColoradoCOL
Score Summary
VancouverVAN
Rafael Navarro (pen.) (45')
B. Utvik (45')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
COL
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
VAN
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
88'
Substitution
Substitution for Vancouver Whitecaps: C. Kachwele replaces A. Cubas
81'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: D. Yapi replaces Rafael Navarro
81'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: J. Lewis replaces O. Fernandez
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: J. Loffelsend replaces D. Mihailovic
71'
Substitution
Substitution for Vancouver Whitecaps: F. Picault replaces J. Brown
62'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: C. Harris replaces K. Cabral
62'
Substitution
Substitution for Colorado Rapids: C. Ronan replaces O. Larraz
62'
Substitution
Substitution for Vancouver Whitecaps: R. Raposo replaces L. Johnson
62'
Substitution
Substitution for Vancouver Whitecaps: T. Blackmon replaces L. Martins
45'
Red Card
B. Utvik (Vancouver Whitecaps) sent off with a straight red card
45'
Goal scored for Colorado Rapids by Rafael Navarro (pen.)
0-1
Loading...

Vancouver vs. Colorado: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Vancouver vs. Colorado
  • Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2024
  • Time: 9:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Dick's Sporting Goods Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Vancouver +270, Colorado -105, Draw +275
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-150/+120)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Vancouver: 46.3%
  • Colorado: 29.8%
  • Draw: 23.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Vancouver 1-1 Colorado, which has a correct score probability of 11%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Colorado a win probability of 46.3%, while Vancouver has a win probability of 29.8%. The chance of a draw is 23.9%.

Summary

Our Vancouver vs. Colorado predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365