• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Salt Lake vs. Seattle Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Salt Lake vs. Seattle MLS game on March 4, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Salt Lake
0
2
Mar 5, 3:30AM Lumen Field (Seattle, Washington)
Seattle
Mar 5, 3:30AM Lumen Field (Seattle, Washington)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
SeattleSEA
Score Summary
Salt LakeRSL
J. Morris (35')
Heber (58')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
SEA
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
RSL
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
86'
Yellow Card
L. Chu (Seattle Sounders) cautioned
81'
Substitution
Substitution for Seattle Sounders: R. Ruidiaz replaces Heber
80'
Substitution
Substitution for Seattle Sounders: J. Atencio replaces N. Lodeiro
80'
Substitution
Substitution for Seattle Sounders: L. Chu replaces J. Morris
73'
Yellow Card
Nouhou (Seattle Sounders) cautioned
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: D. Luna replaces S. Caldwell
72'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: J. Meram replaces D. Kreilach
62'
Yellow Card
B. Ojeda (Real Salt Lake) cautioned
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: C. A. Gomez replaces M. Chang
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Real Salt Lake: R. Rubin replaces A. A. Julio Santos
58'
Goal scored for Seattle Sounders by Heber, assisted by A. Roldan
0-2
35'
Goal scored for Seattle Sounders by J. Morris, assisted by A. Roldan
0-1
Loading...

Salt Lake vs. Seattle: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Salt Lake vs. Seattle
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 10:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Lumen Field

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Salt Lake +8000, Seattle -12500, Draw +5000
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (+205/+150)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Salt Lake: 55.7%
  • Seattle: 20.2%
  • Draw: 24.1%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Salt Lake 0-1 Seattle, which has a correct score probability of 13%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Seattle a win probability of 55.7%, while Salt Lake has a win probability of 20.2%. The chance of a draw is 24.1%.

Summary

Our Salt Lake vs. Seattle predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365