• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Cincinnati vs. Orlando Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Cincinnati vs. Orlando MLS game on March 4, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Cincinnati
0
:
0
Mar 5, 12:30AM Exploria Stadium (Orlando, Florida)
Orlando
Mar 5, 12:30AM Exploria Stadium (Orlando, Florida)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
OrlandoORL
Score Summary
CincinnatiCIN
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
ORL
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
CIN
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Cincinnati: M. Angulo replaces L. Acosta
90'
Yellow Card
(Orlando City) cautioned
86'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Cincinnati: D. Badji replaces B. Vazquez
71'
Substitution
Substitution for Orlando City: L. Petrasso replaces M. Halliday
69'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Cincinnati: S. Santos replaces Brenner
68'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Cincinnati: Y. Kubo replaces J. Moreno
68'
Substitution
Substitution for FC Cincinnati: A. Powell replaces R. Gaddis
65'
Substitution
Substitution for Orlando City: I. Angulo replaces E. Kara
60'
Substitution
Substitution for Orlando City: M. Ojeda replaces F. Torres
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Orlando City: C. Araujo replaces M. Pereyra
46'
Substitution
Substitution for Orlando City: R. Jansson replaces R. Schlegel
28'
Yellow Card
W. Cartagena (Orlando City) cautioned
Loading...

Cincinnati vs. Orlando: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Cincinnati vs. Orlando
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Exploria Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Cincinnati +175, Orlando +175, Draw +220
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (+160/-210)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Cincinnati: 42.2%
  • Orlando: 33.6%
  • Draw: 24.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Cincinnati 1-1 Orlando, which has a correct score probability of 11%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Orlando a win probability of 42.2%, while Cincinnati has a win probability of 33.6%. The chance of a draw is 24.2%.

Summary

Our Cincinnati vs. Orlando predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365