• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Montreal vs. Austin Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Montreal vs. Austin MLS game on March 4, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Montreal
0
1
Mar 5, 1:30AM Q2 Stadium (Austin, Texas)
Austin
Mar 5, 1:30AM Q2 Stadium (Austin, Texas)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
AustinAUS
Score Summary
MontrealMTL
M. Urruti (88')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
AUS
100.0%
Draw
0.0%
MTL
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Austin FC: A. Lundqvist replaces J. Gallagher
88'
Goal scored for Austin FC by M. Urruti
0-1
87'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: A. Hamdi replaces L. Lappalainen
87'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: I. Iliadis replaces R. Quioto
76'
Substitution
Substitution for Austin FC: N. Lima replaces D. Fagundez
76'
Substitution
Substitution for Austin FC: M. Urruti replaces G. Zardes
72'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: I. Sunusi replaces S. Piette
72'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: R. Zouhir replaces N. Saliba
69'
Substitution
Substitution for Austin FC: E. Finlay replaces E. Rigoni
66'
Substitution
Substitution for CF Montreal: C. Offor replaces S. Rea
57'
Yellow Card
S. Piette (CF Montreal) cautioned
22'
Yellow Card
O. Wolff (Austin FC) cautioned
8'
Yellow Card
N. Saliba (CF Montreal) cautioned
Loading...

Montreal vs. Austin: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Montreal vs. Austin
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 8:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Q2 Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Montreal +280, Austin +100, Draw +240
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (+120/-145)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Montreal: 50.8%
  • Austin: 27.0%
  • Draw: 22.2%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Montreal 1-1 Austin, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Austin a win probability of 50.8%, while Montreal has a win probability of 27.0%. The chance of a draw is 22.2%.

Summary

Our Montreal vs. Austin predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365