• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Toronto vs. Atlanta Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Toronto vs. Atlanta MLS game on March 4, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Toronto
1
:
1
Mar 5, 12:30AM Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta, Georgia)
Atlanta
Mar 5, 12:30AM Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta, Georgia)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
AtlantaATL
Score Summary
TorontoTOR
M. Rossetto (60')
F. Bernardeschi (52')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
ATL
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
TOR
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Atlanta Utd: A. Sejdic replaces M. Rossetto
90'
Substitution
Substitution for Toronto FC: K. Thompson replaces B. Servania
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Toronto FC: H. Mbongue replaces A. Akinola
64'
Yellow Card
D. Etienne (Atlanta Utd) cautioned
60'
Goal scored for Atlanta Utd by M. Rossetto, assisted by T. Almada
1-1
59'
Substitution
Substitution for Atlanta Utd: G. Giakoumakis replaces M. Berry
59'
Substitution
Substitution for Atlanta Utd: D. Etienne replaces C. Wiley
56'
Yellow Card
F. Ibarra (Atlanta Utd) cautioned
52'
Goal scored for Toronto FC by F. Bernardeschi, assisted by M. Bradley
1-0
45'
Substitution
Substitution for Toronto FC: A. Akinola replaces A. Diomande
Loading...

Toronto vs. Atlanta: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Toronto vs. Atlanta
  • Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Toronto +360, Atlanta -120, Draw +280
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (+130/-135)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Toronto: 57.6%
  • Atlanta: 21.7%
  • Draw: 20.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Toronto 1-2 Atlanta, which has a correct score probability of 10%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Atlanta a win probability of 57.6%, while Toronto has a win probability of 21.7%. The chance of a draw is 20.7%.

Summary

Our Toronto vs. Atlanta predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365