• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Chicago vs. New England Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Chicago vs. New England MLS game on May 27, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLS
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLS
Chicago
3
:
3
May 27, 11:30PM Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, Massachusetts)
New England
May 27, 11:30PM Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, Massachusetts)
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
New EnglandNE
Score Summary
ChicagoCHI
N. Buck (38')
B. Wood (40')
J. Altidore (83')
G. Koutsias (10')
A. Farrell (o.g.) (22')
M. Haile-Selassie (79')
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Win %
NE
0.0%
Draw
100.0%
CHI
0.0%
Win Probability
Match Timeline
90'
Yellow Card
D. Jones (New England Revolution) cautioned
90'
Yellow Card
C. Brady (Chicago Fire) cautioned
83'
Goal scored for New England Revolution by J. Altidore
3-3
81'
Substitution
Substitution for New England Revolution: J. Rennicks replaces E. Boateng
81'
Substitution
Substitution for New England Revolution: J. Altidore replaces B. Wood
79'
Goal scored for Chicago Fire by M. Haile-Selassie, assisted by K. Kamara
3-2
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: D. Aceves replaces G. Koutsias
73'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: A. Souquet replaces K. Burks
67'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: B. Gutierrez replaces J. M. Torres Ramirez I.
62'
Substitution
Substitution for New England Revolution: C. Gil replaces L. Blessing
62'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: R. Czichos replaces M. Pineda
62'
Substitution
Substitution for Chicago Fire: K. Kamara replaces K. Przybylko
50'
Yellow Card
L. Blessing (New England Revolution) cautioned
47'
Yellow Card
J. M. Torres Ramirez I. (Chicago Fire) cautioned
40'
Goal scored for New England Revolution by B. Wood
2-2
38'
Goal scored for New England Revolution by N. Buck, assisted by B. Wood
2-1
22'
Goal scored for Chicago Fire by A. Farrell (o.g.)
2-0
10'
Goal scored for Chicago Fire by G. Koutsias, assisted by X. Shaqiri
1-0
Loading...

Chicago vs. New England: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Chicago vs. New England
  • Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
  • Time: 7:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Gillette Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Chicago +370, New England -155, Draw +310
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-178/+144)

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Chicago: 56.1%
  • New England: 21.1%
  • Draw: 22.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this MLS game is Chicago 1-1 New England, which has a correct score probability of 11%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives New England a win probability of 56.1%, while Chicago has a win probability of 21.1%. The chance of a draw is 22.8%.

Summary

Our Chicago vs. New England predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLS predictions and the best MLS bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLS futures, MLS odds, and the latest MLS news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365