• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey Liga MX game on May 12, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey
  • Date: Sunday, May 12, 2024
  • Time: 11:10 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio BBVA

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Tigres UANL +190, Monterrey +140, Draw +240
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-132/+100)

Win Probabilities

  • Tigres UANL: 45.5%
  • Monterrey: 30.4%
  • Draw: 24.1%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Liga MX game is Tigres UANL 1-1 Monterrey, which has a correct score probability of 11%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Comprehensive Analysis of Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey Picks

Our specialized model for Liga MX games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey match.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for Liga MX betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on May 12, 2024, directly from Estadio BBVA.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Monterrey a win probability of 45.5%, while Tigres UANL has a win probability of 30.4%. The chance of a draw is 24.1%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Liga MX predictions and the best Liga MX bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Liga MX futures, Liga MX odds, and the latest Liga MX news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365