• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Puebla vs. Monterrey Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Puebla vs. Monterrey Liga MX game on January 13, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Puebla vs. Monterrey

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Puebla vs. Monterrey
  • Date: Saturday, January 13, 2024
  • Time: 10:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio BBVA

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Puebla +750, Monterrey -275, Draw +430
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (-174/+125)

Win Probabilities

  • Puebla: 68.7%
  • Monterrey: 12.6%
  • Draw: 18.7%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this Liga MX game is Puebla 0-2 Monterrey, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Comprehensive Analysis of Puebla vs. Monterrey Picks

Our specialized model for Liga MX games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Puebla vs. Monterrey match.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Puebla vs. Monterrey game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for Liga MX betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Puebla vs. Monterrey predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Puebla vs. Monterrey Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on January 13, 2024, directly from Estadio BBVA.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Monterrey a win probability of 68.7%, while Puebla has a win probability of 12.6%. The chance of a draw is 18.7%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Puebla vs. Monterrey predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert Liga MX predictions and the best Liga MX bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes Liga MX futures, Liga MX odds, and the latest Liga MX news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365