• NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Valencia vs. Real Betis Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Valencia vs. Real Betis La Liga game on April 20, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Valencia vs. Real Betis

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Valencia vs. Real Betis
  • Date: Saturday, April 20, 2024
  • Time: 12:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Estadio de Mestalla

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Valencia +175, Real Betis +180, Draw +200
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (+145/-200)

Win Probabilities

  • Valencia: 37.5%
  • Real Betis: 33.6%
  • Draw: 28.9%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Valencia 1-1 Real Betis, which has a correct score probability of 13%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Comprehensive Analysis of Valencia vs. Real Betis Picks

Our specialized model for La Liga games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Valencia vs. Real Betis match.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Valencia vs. Real Betis game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for La Liga betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Valencia vs. Real Betis predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Valencia vs. Real Betis Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on April 20, 2024, directly from Estadio de Mestalla.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Valencia a win probability of 37.5%, while Real Betis has a win probability of 33.6%. The chance of a draw is 28.9%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Valencia vs. Real Betis predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners