• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Houston vs. UCF Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Houston vs. UCF NCAAF game on November 25, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

FINAL
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Houston
13
27
Nov 25, 5PM FBC Mortgage Stadium
UCF
Nov 25, 5PM FBC Mortgage Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
Live Probabilities
Spread
Over / Under
Moneyline
HoustonHOU
Win %
0%
100%
UCFUCF
Win Probability
TEAM1234T
Houston
1000313
UCF
6714027
102030405040302010102030405040302010
UCF
Houston
4th and 5 at the HOU 15
Last Play
R.Harvey rushed to HOU 15 for -3 yards. Tackled by HOU at HOU 15.

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Houston vs. UCF: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Houston vs. UCF
  • Date: Saturday, November 25, 2023
  • Time: 12:00 PM ET
  • Venue: FBC Mortgage Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: UCF favored at -16
  • Total (Over/Under): 61.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Houston +490, UCF -650

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Houston: 18%
  • UCF: 82%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is Houston 21-37 UCF.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Houston a win probability of 18%, while UCF has a win probability of 82%.

Summary

According to our analysis, UCF is more likely to beat Houston in CFB action at FBC Mortgage Stadium on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Houston vs. UCF predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365