• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Colorado State vs. Hawaii Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the Colorado State vs. Hawaii NCAAF game on November 25, 2023. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Colorado State vs. Hawaii

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Colorado State vs. Hawaii
  • Date: Saturday, November 25, 2023
  • Time: 11:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Colorado State favored at -5.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 53.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Colorado State -200, Hawaii +180

Win Probabilities

  • Colorado State: 64%
  • Hawaii: 36%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is Colorado State 29-23 Hawaii.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Top Betting Picks for Colorado State vs. Hawaii

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Spread Bet: Hawaii +5.5 @ -108 via DraftKings (50% probability)
  • Best Moneyline Bet: Hawaii @ +180 via DraftKings (36% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Under 53.5 @ -110 via DraftKings (55% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of Colorado State vs. Hawaii

Our specialized model for NCAAF games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Colorado State vs. Hawaii matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Colorado State vs. Hawaii game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAF betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Our Spread Pick for Colorado State vs. Hawaii

Our innovative system, based on thousands of simulations, suggests a statistical edge with our pick against the spread: Hawaii +5.5 @ -108 via DraftKings (50% probability).

Live Updates: Colorado State vs. Hawaii Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on November 25, 2023, directly from Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Colorado State a win probability of 64%, while Hawaii has a win probability of 36%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Colorado State vs. Hawaii predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365